Notes of Moso Bamboo, Black Musk & Japanese Cypress.
Roam a woodland trail and light a path to the forest, where the scent of the great outdoors thrives with huckleberry vines amid tall Japanese cypress boughs. Lush, green thickets flourish in fertile, dark, musky soil, while fresh bamboo saplings blend with strong, tall reeds, interwoven with greenery. Enter your secret tree house and breathe in.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 18 oz. embossed glass vessel and is topped with a metal lid, adorned with Japonica detailing that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 100 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 100 hours
- Fill (oz): 18
- Fill (g/ml): 510
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
Imperial Dimensions: 3.74" D x 5.28" H
- Metric Dimenions: 95 mm x 134 mm
- Fragrance Family: Woody
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.